Martin Collins Enterprises is passionate about the durability, performance and safety of their equestrian surfaces and arena footing. The quality of the baseworks has a major impact on this, and in experience it is breakdown in the groundworks that is the most common cause of gallops or horse arena footing failing.
Martin Collins offer a complete arena build service, but understand that due to budget / availability of local builders or existing baseworks already in place, that some customers would like Martin Collins to supply and install the surface only.
Martin Collins is pleased to offer a footing supply and install service, but will carry out a site survey in advance, to provide recommendations to ensure the base meets the required specification before installation, and provide a quotation.
Horse Footings & Arena Pre-Installation Check
- One of our survey team will visit you by appointment
- Our experienced specialist will listen to your requirements, expectations and any budget constraints
- Confirm your arena size
- Understand your usage, expectations and requirements
- Survey the land area, to check soil type, fall, drainage, run offs, access and maintenance issues that may arise
Following the survey the Martin Collins specialist will discuss any findings and provide a quotation and surface recommendations. Our surveyor will also be pleased to provide references.
Equestrian Surface Installation
Martin Collins will work with you to plan in advance of an agreed installation date.
- The plant arrives the day before
- The installation team arrive at 7.30am on the day with clear written specifications
- You will be introduced to the foreman for the works who will answer any questions and be your point of contact
- The team will complete any baseworks/preparation for surface
- The surface will be delivered at the point needed during the works
- The team will lay the new surface
- The team will not leave until you are entirely happy with the surface
After Sales Care
With the correct care, a Martin Collins surface can last many years and continue to provide great performance. Although the maintenance of a Martin Collins surface is less than required by many competitors surfaces, it still requires some maintenance to keep it performing well.
- Our installation team will provide you with instruction on maintenance
- Our customer service staff are always pleased to answer any questions
- We are always happy to carry out a site visit and check you are fully satisfied with your new surface.